Our sincere desire is that if you are not 100% sure that you are going to Heaven, that you make sure before leaving this website.
God wants you to be 100% certain that when you die that you will be with Him for all eternity. That's why the Bible says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye hae eternal life." 1 John 5:13
How can I be 100% sure?
- You are a sinner and don't deserve to go to Heaven. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
- The only way you can pay for your sins is by spending eternity in Hell. "For the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23a "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. this is the second death." Revelation 20:14
- We can't do anything good enough on our own to merit Heaven. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us." Titus 3:5
- Jesus Christ paid the price for our sins. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- Jesus not only died, but also rose from the dead! "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scripture; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:3,4
- Jesus freely offers salvation to you with no strings attached. "but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23b
- You accept the gift by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and by confessing Him with your mouth. "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:10
- You are 100% certain simply by believing the PROMISE of God. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Why not be 100% sure today? Would you just pray to Jesus right now from your heart?
Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and that you died and rose from the dead for me. Please forgive me for my sin and take me to Heaven when I die. Thank You! Amen.
If you have prayed this prayer and you would like to let us know please contact us so we can share in the celebration of your new life.